Windstream Communication Final Bargaining Report
March 1, 2017
1. Article 36, New Agreement is 3yrs.
2. Revise Article 12, Section 12 as follows, 12.1 strike C.
3. Revise Article 19, Section 19.1 as follows vacations
a. 1 week vacation after 6 months of service
b. 2 weeks after 12 months of service
c. 3 weeks after 3 years or more of service
d. 4 weeks after 10 full years or more of service
4. Revise Article 20, Working Practices, New M.O.A.
a. Adequate Rest Period (will be explained on call)
5. Revise Article 24, Section 24.4 as follows
a. changed to 12 months in their current position
6. Revise Article 27, Section 27.5 as follows
a. Death in family, added Aunt and Uncle of employees will be granted up to 5 days off with pay
7. Revise Article 32, Section 32.1, as follows
a. 32.1 Sick pay program,, effective January 1, 2018 sick days from 10 to 8 days
b. Up to 3 of these days may be used for the, injury, illness or routine doctor’s appointment for the employee’s child
8. Revise Article 18, section 18.2 as follows
a. 18.2 Went from 5 to 6 Personal Holidays
b. 6 Personal Holidays increments of 2 or 4 hours for a maximum total 48 hours per year
i. After 3 months continuous service: 2 days
ii. After 6 months continuous service: 2 days
iii. After 9 months continuous service: 1 day added
iv. After 12 months continuous service: 1 day added
9. Revise Overtime M.O.A. as follows
a. Reduction in mandatory overtime 14 to 12 hours a week, strike paragraph 8 in M.O.A.
10. Revise Article 31, Group Insurance as follows
a. HDHP Plan: $1850.00 deductible
2018 75%/ 25% 2019 75%/25%
2020 70%/ 30%
HDHP Plan: $4500 deductible
75%/ 25% 2018, 2019, 2020
HDHP Plan: $6500 deductible
80%/ 20% 2018, 2019, 2020
11. 31.6 – HSA contribution in the amount of $600.00 each year of the contract
12. Add the following M.O.A
a. Employee Retirement Plan Choice (Explained on the call)
13. Revise Article 7, section 7.7 as follows
a. The introduction of new hires to the Union will have 15 minutes following the introduction.
14. New M.O.A Protective Footwear
a. $100.00 to the cost of footwear
15. Wages increases:
a. 2017: 2%
b. 2018: 2%
c. 2019: 2%
16. M.O.A Telephone Concession
a. Improved telephone concession
17. Ratification Bonus:
Windstream Tentative Agreement Reached, Details Forthcoming.
WINDSTREAM BARGAINING REPORT #19
February 28, 2017
Your Bargaining Committee met with the Company throughout the day trying to work through the remaining issues. We are very near reaching a tentative agreement. The parties have agreed to an extension until Noon in an effort to reach an agreement.
We will update the website as soon as something changes.
Your CWA Bargaining Committee
Windstream Contract Extended Until Noon on 3/1/2017
WINDSTREAM BARGAINING Report # 18
Your Bargaining Committee met with the Company well into the evening last night. We are still apart on several key issues. With the contract up tonight 02/28/2017 at 12:01, we will be meeting with the Company all day and into the evening to get a Contract for the members of this local. Your Committee has been working long hours to make sure everything that was on the surveys is addressed at this table. We ask that everyone to stay STRONG and UNITED
YOUR Bargaining Committee.