Centurylink Tentative Agreement Highlightsby CWA LOCAL 6171 on 08/19/21
LUMEN 6171 BARGAINING TA HIGHLIGHTS
• 3 year agreement/ 1.5%, 1.5% and 2%.
• Company to be provided a CBR number in case of required callout.
• Company will incur cost of printing contracts this year. Next round of negotiations will require each side to print their own CBAs.
• Two name changes in organizational chart, From Business and Consumer to Local Field Operations and from Engineering and Construction to Local Network Implementation.
• Increased number of days to file a grievance and appeal steps.
• Double Time will end on 1/1/2024.
• Pension Final Average Pay will be frozen on 6/30/2022, years of service will still accrue.
• Occupational injuries added to vacations and can be supplemented 1 to 5 days with vacation/personal days or be taken unpaid or a mixture of beginning on 1/1/2023.
• Have to have 1 year of service for workers comp/ beginning 1/1/2023 benefit begins on 8th calendar day.
• 401k/ added auto enroll for new hires; employee can decrease, increase or terminate at their request.
• Updated language on job titles/Business Systems Technician to Business Service Technician and Communications Technician to Network Technician
• Added Fleet Technician to wage schedule Group 1.
• Increased weekday Standby Pay from $25 to $28.
• Increased Evening Meal Allowance from $9 to $13/increased Breakfast/lunch and dinner amounts $2 as well.
• Renewed all MOAs.
• Added MLK Day to authorized holiday list.
• Brought Structure Loader Title from 2 to 1 wage rate immediately.
• $150 one time boot allowance during life of the contract and with receipt.